as of this post, i am working to get rid of the “and white” tag and add the following tags. :
- brown and white / brown tabby and white
- grey and white / grey tabby and white
- black and white / black tabby and white
- calico / torbie and white
i am splitting tags:
- brown tabby / brown
- grey tabby / grey
- black tabby / black
- tortoiseshell / torbie
in addition, i am adding
- kitten / adult (based on what i can judge)
- longhair / shorthair
- pointed (all bulk - send me suggestions if you have a better way to name them)
- snowshoe (with markings on body/face/tail)
- classic / mackerel / ticked (if apparent since i suck at judging)
updates should be finished by the weekend. from then on please be kind as i am literally going through every picture and relabeling them
i am looking for people to help run this blog. applicants may apply one month from the time they see this post. i won’t be handing over this blog to somebody who simply yearns for power; i need them to be active and good at finding stock cat pictures.
thus, my test is for you to go on a popular picture sharing website (such as DeviantArt; I already have Flickr covered) and favoriting all the good quality stock images you can find there. Then, in one month’s time, send me a link with all of the images and if I find that they are good quality I’ll give you the info for the blog.
i know it seems harsh, but i really need commitment.
in addition, i apologize if i repost any previously posted content, i’m going through come more flickr images. it shouldn’t happen too often as i usually like the images i post, but just a warning in case.
edit: adolescent is too hard to tag. it’s just adult/kitten now